Monday, October 5, 2015

Acorns are toxic to Dogs!

With the arrival of Fall, we would like to remind you that acorns are toxic to dogs. Squirt is obsessed with acorns but luckily, she doesn't eat them. She just wants to play. We watch her carefully because at her size, just a couple of acorns can make her very sick. However, not all dogs are as sensitive to the toxins in acorns. We have clients that said their dogs have eaten acorns for years with no problem and they are surprised to find out they are toxic. We have had other clients get very sick to their stomach from eating them. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. For more info, read this article


  1. This is an awesome list of homemade baby food recipes, thank you so much for sharing!

  2. If you are looking the Best grain free wet dog foods for your pet dogs, contact with us. our premium grain free recipes help provide the essential vitamins and minerals for your dog’s complete nourishment at various life stages.